What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a method of encouraging the body to promote natural healing and to improve functioning and is done by inserting needles and applying heat or electrical stimulation at very precise acupuncture points.
What diseases can be treated with Acupuncture?
The World Health Organization recognizes the use of acupuncture in the treatment of a wide range of medical problems, including:
- Digestive disorders: gastritis and hyperacidity, spastic colon, constipation, diarrhea.
- Respiratory disorders: sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, recurrent chest infections.
- Neurological and muscular disorders: headaches, facial tics, neck pain, rib neuritis, frozen shoulder,tennis elbow, various forms of tendinitis, low back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis.
- Urinary, menstrual, and reproductive problems.
- resolving physical problems related to tension and stress and emotional conditions.